Current address: Maurice Lamontagne Institute, P. O. Box 1000, 850 Route de la Mer, Mont-Joli, Quebec G5H 3Z4, Canada.
THE EFFECT OF VESSEL NOISE ON THE VOCAL BEHAVIOR OF BELUGAS IN THE ST. LAWRENCE RIVER ESTUARY, CANADA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 65–84, January 1999
How to Cite
Lesage, V., Barrette, C., Kingsley, M. C. S. and Sjare, B. (1999), THE EFFECT OF VESSEL NOISE ON THE VOCAL BEHAVIOR OF BELUGAS IN THE ST. LAWRENCE RIVER ESTUARY, CANADA. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 65–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00782.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 20 November 1997, Accepted: 27 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!