SKIN SWABBING FOR GENETIC ANALYSIS: APPLICATION TO DUSKY DOLPHINS (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBSCURUS)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 409–425, April 1999
How to Cite
Harlin, A. D., Würsig, B., Baker, C. S. and Markowitz, T. M. (1999), SKIN SWABBING FOR GENETIC ANALYSIS: APPLICATION TO DUSKY DOLPHINS (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBSCURUS). Marine Mammal Science, 15: 409–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00810.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 27 November 1997 Accepted: 21 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!