Centre for Tourism Research, Massey University, Private Bag 102904, North Shore MSC, New Zealand.
AGONISTIC BEHAVIOR IN HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA) IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY OF HAUL-OUT SPACE
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 507–525, April 1999
How to Cite
Neumann, D. R. (1999), AGONISTIC BEHAVIOR IN HARBOR SEALS (PHOCA VITULINA) IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY OF HAUL-OUT SPACE. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 507–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00816.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 27 October 1997 Accepted: 9 May 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!