Current address: Sea Mammal Research Unit, Gatty Marine Laboratory, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife KY16 8LB, Scotland; e-mail: email@example.com.
AGE-LENGTH RELATIONSHIPS IN HUMPBACK WHALES: A COMPARISON OF STRANDINGS IN THE WESTERN NORTH ATLANTIC WITH COMMERCIAL CATCHES
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 725–737, July 1999
How to Cite
Stevick, P. T. (1999), AGE-LENGTH RELATIONSHIPS IN HUMPBACK WHALES: A COMPARISON OF STRANDINGS IN THE WESTERN NORTH ATLANTIC WITH COMMERCIAL CATCHES. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 725–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00839.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 11 May 1998 Accepted: 18 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!