Program in Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada 89557-0015, U. S. A.
MOTHER-INFANT SPATIAL RELATIONS IN CAPTIVE BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS, TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 751–765, July 1999
How to Cite
Gubbins, C., Mcowan, B., Lynn, S. K., Hooper, S. and Reiss, D. (1999), MOTHER-INFANT SPATIAL RELATIONS IN CAPTIVE BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS, TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 751–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00841.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!