Current address: National Marine Fisheries Service, 2570 Dole Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822, U. S. A.
BODY SIZE, SURVIVAL, AND DECLINE OF JUVENILE HAWAIIAN MONK SEALS, MONACHUS SCHAUINSLANDI
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 786–809, July 1999
How to Cite
Craig, M. P. and Ragen, T. J. (1999), BODY SIZE, SURVIVAL, AND DECLINE OF JUVENILE HAWAIIAN MONK SEALS, MONACHUS SCHAUINSLANDI. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 786–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00843.x
Current address: National Marine Fisheries Service, P. O. Box 21668, Juneau, Alaska 99802, U. S. A.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 14 November 1997 Accepted: 28 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!