Global Environmental Fund/United Nations Development Programme
ABUNDANCE OF DUSKY DOLPHINS (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBSCURUS) OFF NORTH AND CENTRAL PATAGONIA, ARGENTINA, IN SPRING AND A COMPARISON WITH INCIDENTAL CATCH IN FISHERIES
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 828–840, July 1999
How to Cite
Schiavini, A., Pedraza, S. N., Crespo, E. A., González, R. and Dans, S. L. (1999), ABUNDANCE OF DUSKY DOLPHINS (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBSCURUS) OFF NORTH AND CENTRAL PATAGONIA, ARGENTINA, IN SPRING AND A COMPARISON WITH INCIDENTAL CATCH IN FISHERIES. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 828–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00845.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 16 October 1997. Accepted 4 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!