Current address: Minerals Management Service, U. S. Department of the Interior, 1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., New Orleans, Louisiana 70123, U. S. A.; e-mail: email@example.com.
SHARKSUCKER (ECHENEIS NAUCRATES) ON A BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS) AND A REVIEW OF OTHER CETACEAN-REMORA ASSOCIATIONS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 859–863, July 1999
How to Cite
Fertl, D. and Landry, A. M. (1999), SHARKSUCKER (ECHENEIS NAUCRATES) ON A BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS) AND A REVIEW OF OTHER CETACEAN-REMORA ASSOCIATIONS. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 859–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00849.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!