OBSERVATIONS OF A GUADALUPE FUR SEAL (ARCTOCEPHALUS TOWNSENDI) FEMALE AND PUP AT SAN MIGUEL ISLAND, CALIFORNIA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 885–888, July 1999
How to Cite
Melin, S. R. and Delong, R. L. (1999), OBSERVATIONS OF A GUADALUPE FUR SEAL (ARCTOCEPHALUS TOWNSENDI) FEMALE AND PUP AT SAN MIGUEL ISLAND, CALIFORNIA. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 885–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00854.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 20 May 1998. Accepted 26 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!