INCREASE IN EXTRALIMITAL OCCURRENCES OF ICE-BREEDING SEALS IN THE NORTHERN GULF OF MAINE REGION: MORE SEALS OR FEWER FISH?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 906–911, July 1999
How to Cite
Mcalpine, D. F., Stevick, P. T. and Murison, L. D. (1999), INCREASE IN EXTRALIMITAL OCCURRENCES OF ICE-BREEDING SEALS IN THE NORTHERN GULF OF MAINE REGION: MORE SEALS OR FEWER FISH?. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 906–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00857.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 20 August 1998. Accepted 24 August 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!