This paper is dedicated to Kenneth S. Norris, in commemoration of happy and productive times in California, Hawaii and the eastern tropical Pacific. He was a mentor to us all.
SPINNER DOLPHINS (STENELLA LONGIROSTRIS) OF THE WESTERN PACIFIC AND SOUTHEAST ASIA: PELAGIC AND SHALLOW-WATER FORMS1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1029–1053, October 1999
How to Cite
Perrin, W. F., Dolar, Ma. L. L. and Robineau, D. (1999), SPINNER DOLPHINS (STENELLA LONGIROSTRIS) OF THE WESTERN PACIFIC AND SOUTHEAST ASIA: PELAGIC AND SHALLOW-WATER FORMS. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1029–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00876.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 5 April 1999 Accepted: 5 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!