I promised you that I would publish this, so here it is… for you, Pa. You were a sage, a scientist, a kid, and always an inspiration to me. Thank you for believing in me and taking Lucy and me into your family. Thank you for teaching me how to see clearly-with joy and honesty. You were right, this science stuff is really fun and it sure beats workin.
BEHAVIORAL ASPECTS OF SLEEP IN PACIFIC WHITE-SIDED DOLPHINS (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBLIQUIDENS, GILL 1865)1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1054–1064, October 1999
How to Cite
Goley, P. D. (1999), BEHAVIORAL ASPECTS OF SLEEP IN PACIFIC WHITE-SIDED DOLPHINS (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBLIQUIDENS, GILL 1865). Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1054–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00877.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 28 January 1999 Accepted: 27 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!