We dedicate this work to Ken Norris, who first gave the stature of solid science to the act of observing wild dolphins: in deep appreciation for enriching us with the inspiration of his teaching, with the example of his imaginative work, and with the encouragement of his ever friendly and liberal advice.
DIURNAL BEHAVIOR OF FREE-RANGING BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS IN THE KVARNERIĆ (NORTHERN ADRIATIC SEA)1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1065–1097, October 1999
How to Cite
Bearzi, G., Politi, E. and di Sciara, G. N. (1999), DIURNAL BEHAVIOR OF FREE-RANGING BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS IN THE KVARNERIĆ (NORTHERN ADRIATIC SEA). Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1065–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00878.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 18 August 1998 Accepted: 20 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!