Present address: Marine Mammal Research Program, Texas A&M University at Galveston, 4700 Ave. U, Bldg. 303, Galveston, TX 77551, U. S. A. and Oceanic Society, Midway Spinner Dolphin Research Project, Midway Island Station # 2, P. O. Box 29460, Honolulu, HI 96820-1860, U. S. A.
POPULATION ANALYSES OF INDO-PACIFIC HUMPBACK DOLPHINS SOUSA CHINENSIS IN ALGOA BAY, EASTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1115–1123, October 1999
How to Cite
Karczmarski, L., Winter, P. E. D., Cockcroft, V. G. and Mclachlan, A. (1999), POPULATION ANALYSES OF INDO-PACIFIC HUMPBACK DOLPHINS SOUSA CHINENSIS IN ALGOA BAY, EASTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1115–1123. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00880.x
This work is dedicated to the memory of Kenneth Norris, whose lifelong desire to understand the natural world and that of cetaceans in particular, inspired a continuing scientific curiosity and a sense of wonder in many, myself included.–Leszek Karczmarski
Ken, your recognition, enthusiasm, and encouragement gave enormous impetus to work in Africa. I hope that we can foster and nurture the next generation of interest the way you did ours.–Vic Cockcroft
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 23 January 1997 Accepted: 12 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!