Dedicated to Ken Norris, friend, mentor, and a great natural historian, who “never met a statistic he liked.”
HEART RATE AND ELECTROCARDIOGRAM CHARACTERISTICS OF A YOUNG CALIFORNIA GRAY WHALE (ESCHRICHTIUS ROBUSTUS)1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1198–1207, October 1999
How to Cite
Ponganis, P. J. and Kooyman, G. L. (1999), HEART RATE AND ELECTROCARDIOGRAM CHARACTERISTICS OF A YOUNG CALIFORNIA GRAY WHALE (ESCHRICHTIUS ROBUSTUS). Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1198–1207. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00885.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 15 December 1998 Accepted: 14 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!