This paper is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Ken Norris. Ken was a professor of mine (KMS) at UCSC. His enthusiasm for the field inspired me to attempt a career in marine mammal science.
AN ACOUSTIC LINK BETWEEN BLUE WHALES IN THE EASTERN TROPICAL PACIFIC AND THE NORTHEAST PACIFIC1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1258–1268, October 1999
How to Cite
Stafford, K. M., Nieukirk, S. L. and Fox, C. G. (1999), AN ACOUSTIC LINK BETWEEN BLUE WHALES IN THE EASTERN TROPICAL PACIFIC AND THE NORTHEAST PACIFIC. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1258–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00889.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 6 April 1999 Accepted: 11 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!