We dedicate this paper to Kenneth S. Norris, worldwide authority on cetacean behavior and biology. We remember his many rigorous studies and his excellent leadership at scientific gatherings.
PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF BRYDE'S WHALES IN THE WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AND ADJACENT WATERS INFERRED FROM MITOCHONDRIAL DNA SEQUENCES1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1269–1286, October 1999
How to Cite
Yoshida, H. and Kato, H. (1999), PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF BRYDE'S WHALES IN THE WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AND ADJACENT WATERS INFERRED FROM MITOCHONDRIAL DNA SEQUENCES. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1269–1286. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00890.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 7 April 1998 Accepted: 20 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!