This paper is dedicated to the memory of Ken Norris with much appreciation of his leadership, his lifelong contribution to marine mammal science, and his dedicated training of many young marine mammal scientists.
AGE STRUCTURE AND REPRODUCTIVE RATES OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA) ON THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF HUDSON BAY IN 1991 AND 19921
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1357–1364, October 1999
How to Cite
Holst, M., Stirling, I. and Calvert, W. (1999), AGE STRUCTURE AND REPRODUCTIVE RATES OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA) ON THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF HUDSON BAY IN 1991 AND 1992. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1357–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00898.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 9 June 1998. Accepted 22 April 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!