I (co-author R. Elsner) fell under Ken Norris' spell in the early 1960s when I began working in Pete Scholander's lab at Scripps Institution of Oceanography. Subsequent interactions with Ken, the Renaissance Scientist, at UCLA and Hawaii did much to shape the course of my interests and research relating to marine mammals, a precious association for which I am forever grateful.
REGULATION OF CORONARY BLOOD FLOW IN RINGED SEALS: THE HISTOCHEMICAL EVIDENCE1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1365–1370, October 1999
How to Cite
ÖStholm, T. and Elsner, R. (1999), REGULATION OF CORONARY BLOOD FLOW IN RINGED SEALS: THE HISTOCHEMICAL EVIDENCE. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1365–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00899.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 10 July 1998. Accepted 30 December 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!