Dedicated to Dr. Ken Norris, outstanding scientist and valued friend. We were fortunate to have several visits by him to Australia, enabling virtually all marine mammalogists in this country to benefit from his infectious enthusiasm, energy, and insight.
STONES IN THE STOMACHS OF SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEALS1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1370–1373, October 1999
How to Cite
Bryden, M. M. (1999), STONES IN THE STOMACHS OF SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 15: 1370–1373. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.1999.tb00900.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 9 March 1999. Accepted 26 April 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!