Marine Mammal Research Program, Texas A&M University at Galveston, 4700 Ave. U, Bldg. 303, Galveston, Texas 77551, U. S. A.
HABITAT USE AND PREFERENCES OF INDO-PACIFIC HUMPBACK DOLPHINS SOUSA CHINENSIS IN ALGOA BAY, SOUTH AFRICA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 65–79, January 2000
How to Cite
Karczmarski, L., Cockcroft, V. G. and Mclachlan, A. (2000), HABITAT USE AND PREFERENCES OF INDO-PACIFIC HUMPBACK DOLPHINS SOUSA CHINENSIS IN ALGOA BAY, SOUTH AFRICA. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00904.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 21 September 1998 Accepted: 16 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!