Current address: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Biology Department, MS 34 Redfield, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, U. S. A.; e-mail: email@example.com.
A TWO-DIMENSIONAL ACOUSTIC LOCALIZATION SYSTEM FOR MARINE MAMMALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 437–447, April 2000
How to Cite
Janik, V. M., Van Parijs, S. M. and Thompson, P. M. (2000), A TWO-DIMENSIONAL ACOUSTIC LOCALIZATION SYSTEM FOR MARINE MAMMALS. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 437–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00935.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 8 December 1998. Accepted 25 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!