VARIATION IN EYE-PATCH SHAPE OF KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA) IN NEW ZEALAND WATERS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 459–469, April 2000
How to Cite
Visser, I. N. and Mäkeläinen, P. (2000), VARIATION IN EYE-PATCH SHAPE OF KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA) IN NEW ZEALAND WATERS. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 459–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00938.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 6 January 1998. Accepted 2 July 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!