Present address and address for correspondence: Section of Evolution and Ecology, One Shields Avenue, University of California at Davis, Davis, California 95616, U. S. A.
PINNIPED BRAIN SIZES
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 469–481, April 2000
How to Cite
Bininda-Emonds, O. R. P. (2000), PINNIPED BRAIN SIZES. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 469–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00939.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 3 June 1999. Accepted 3 August 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!