Personal communication from B. K. Hedland, Scott Polar Research Institute, Lensfield Road, Cambridge CB2 1ER, UK.
LONG DISTANCE MOVEMENT OF A SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEAL (MIROUNGA LEONINA) FROM MACQUARIE ISLAND TO PETER 1 ØY
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 504–507, April 2000
How to Cite
Hindell, M. A. and Mcmahon, C. R. (2000), LONG DISTANCE MOVEMENT OF A SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEAL (MIROUNGA LEONINA) FROM MACQUARIE ISLAND TO PETER 1 ØY. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 504–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00944.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 19 May 1999. Accepted 2 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!