Current address: Istituto Centrale per la Ricerca Applicata al Mare, Via di Casalotti 300, 00166 Roma, Italy.
DO PHOTOPERIOD AND TEMPERATURE INFLUENCE THE MOLT CYCLE OF PHOCA VITULINA IN CAPTIVITY?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 570–577, July 2000
How to Cite
Mo, G., Gili, C. and Ferrando, P. (2000), DO PHOTOPERIOD AND TEMPERATURE INFLUENCE THE MOLT CYCLE OF PHOCA VITULINA IN CAPTIVITY?. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 570–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00952.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 17 May 1999. Accepted: 21 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!