AN ABERRANTLY PIGMENTED SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEAL (MIROUNGA LEONINA) AT ILES KERGUELEN, SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 681–684, July 2000
How to Cite
Bried, J. and Haubreux, D. (2000), AN ABERRANTLY PIGMENTED SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEAL (MIROUNGA LEONINA) AT ILES KERGUELEN, SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 681–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00964.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 19 October 1998. Accepted 15 October 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!