MIGRATION AND POPULATION STRUCTURE OF NORTHEASTERN PACIFIC WHALES OFF COASTAL BRITISH COLUMBIA: AN ANALYSIS OF COMMERCIAL WHALING RECORDS FROM 1908-1967
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 699–727, October 2000
How to Cite
Gregr, E. J., Nichol, L., Ford, J. K. B., Ellis, G. and Trites, A. W. (2000), MIGRATION AND POPULATION STRUCTURE OF NORTHEASTERN PACIFIC WHALES OFF COASTAL BRITISH COLUMBIA: AN ANALYSIS OF COMMERCIAL WHALING RECORDS FROM 1908-1967. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 699–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00967.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 28 April 1999 Accepted: 21 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!