W. D. Ross, School of Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.
THE RELIABILITY OF SKINFOLD-CALIPERS FOR MEASURING BLUBBER THICKNESS OF STELLER SEA LION PUPS (EUMETOPIAS JUBATUS)
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 757–766, October 2000
How to Cite
Jonker, R. A. H. and Trites, A. W. (2000), THE RELIABILITY OF SKINFOLD-CALIPERS FOR MEASURING BLUBBER THICKNESS OF STELLER SEA LION PUPS (EUMETOPIAS JUBATUS). Marine Mammal Science, 16: 757–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00970.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 1 April 1997 Accepted: 20 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!