Current address: The Institute of Cetacean Research, Tokyo Suisan Building 4-18, Toyomicho, Chuo, Tokyo 104-0055, Japan; e-mail: email@example.com.
DIVING BEHAVIOR AND SWIMMING SPEED OF A FREE-RANGING HARBOR PORPOISE, PHOCOENA PHOCOENA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 811–814, October 2000
How to Cite
Otani, S., Naito, Y., Kato, A. and Kawamura, A. (2000), DIVING BEHAVIOR AND SWIMMING SPEED OF A FREE-RANGING HARBOR PORPOISE, PHOCOENA PHOCOENA. Marine Mammal Science, 16: 811–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2000.tb00973.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 11 May 1999. Accepted 8 February 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!