SEX DIFFERENCES IN BODY SIZE AND BODY CONDITION OF CALIFORNIA SEA LION (ZALOPHUS CALIFORNIANUS) PUPS FROM THE GULF OF CALIFORNIA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 147–160, January 2001
How to Cite
Luque, S. P. and Aurioles-Gamboa, D. (2001), SEX DIFFERENCES IN BODY SIZE AND BODY CONDITION OF CALIFORNIA SEA LION (ZALOPHUS CALIFORNIANUS) PUPS FROM THE GULF OF CALIFORNIA. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 147–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb00985.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 20 July 1998 Accepted: 27 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!