Current address: Hideaki Abe, Campbelltown Forest of Wild Birds, 1-272 Oyoshi, Koshigaya-shi, Saitama, 343-0008, Japan; e-mail: email@example.com.
PRACTICAL USE OF MULTIPLEX FLUORESCENT PCR FOR CETACEAN SEX IDENTIFICATION
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 657–664, July 2001
How to Cite
Abe, H., Goto, M., Pastene, L. A., Dewa, K. and Naito, E. (2001), PRACTICAL USE OF MULTIPLEX FLUORESCENT PCR FOR CETACEAN SEX IDENTIFICATION. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 657–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01011.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 21 January 2000. Accepted 28 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!