This paper is based on an experimental approach initiated by Dr. Fay shortly before his death. He was anticipating the use of this method as a means of reassessing his previous assumptions regarding feeding habits of walruses.
LABORATORY DIGESTION OF PREY AND INTERPRETATION OF WALRUS STOMACH CONTENTS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 310–330, April 2001
How to Cite
Sheffield, G., Fay, F. H., Feder, H. and Kelly, B. P. (2001), LABORATORY DIGESTION OF PREY AND INTERPRETATION OF WALRUS STOMACH CONTENTS. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 310–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01273.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 3 September 1998. Accepted: 3 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!