Center for Marine Conservation, 449 Central Avenue #200, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701, U. S. A.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REPRODUCTION IN FEMALE MANATEES OBSERVED IN SARASOTA BAY, FLORIDA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 331–342, April 2001
How to Cite
Koelsch, J. K. (2001), REPRODUCTION IN FEMALE MANATEES OBSERVED IN SARASOTA BAY, FLORIDA. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 331–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01274.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 10 September 1999. Accepted: 14 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!