Current address: Greeneridge Sciences, 1411 Firestone Road, Goleta, California 93117, U. S. A.
DETECTING BIOLUMINESCENCE WITH AN IRRADIANCE TIME-DEPTH RECORDER DEPLOYED ON SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 402–414, April 2001
How to Cite
Campagna, C., Dignani, J., Blackwell, S. B. and Marin, M. R. (2001), DETECTING BIOLUMINESCENCE WITH AN IRRADIANCE TIME-DEPTH RECORDER DEPLOYED ON SOUTHERN ELEPHANT SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 402–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01283.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received 9 December 1999. Accepted 14 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!