ACOUSTIC DETECTIONS OF SINGING HUMPBACK WHALES IN DEEP WATERS OFF THE BRITISH ISLES
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 751–768, October 2001
How to Cite
Charif, R. A., Clapham, P. J. and Clark, C. W. (2001), ACOUSTIC DETECTIONS OF SINGING HUMPBACK WHALES IN DEEP WATERS OFF THE BRITISH ISLES. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 751–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01297.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 21 September 2000. Accepted: 19 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!