Current address: University of Alaska, School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, Fairbanks, Alaska 99775, U.S.A.
DIVING BEHAVIOR OF SUBADULT AND ADULT HARBOR SEALS IN PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND, ALASKA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 813–834, October 2001
How to Cite
Frost, K. J., Simpkins, M. A. and Lowry, L. F. (2001), DIVING BEHAVIOR OF SUBADULT AND ADULT HARBOR SEALS IN PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND, ALASKA. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 813–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01300.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 22 June 2000. Accepted: 26 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!