The genus Phoca is used here rather than Pusa (as indicated by Rice 1998), following the molecular analysis of pinniped relationships (Árnason et al. 1995).
DIET OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA) ON THE EAST AND WEST SIDES OF THE NORTH WATER POLYNYA, NORTHERN BAFFIN BAY
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 888–908, October 2001
How to Cite
Holst, M., Stirling, I. and Hobson, K. A. (2001), DIET OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA) ON THE EAST AND WEST SIDES OF THE NORTH WATER POLYNYA, NORTHERN BAFFIN BAY. Marine Mammal Science, 17: 888–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01304.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 14 September 2000 Accepted: 19 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!