Current address: National Marine Mammal Laboratory, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, Washington 98115, U. S. A.
THREE-DIMENSIONAL DIVING BEHAVIORS OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA)
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 909–925, October 2001
How to Cite
Simpkins, M. A., Kelly, B. P. and Wartzok, D. (2001), THREE-DIMENSIONAL DIVING BEHAVIORS OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA). Marine Mammal Science, 17: 909–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2001.tb01305.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 23 October 2000. Accepted: 28 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!