Current address: 3-1-2-103, Toyama, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0052, Japan.
A RESIDENT POPULATION OF INDO-PACIFIC BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS ADUNCUS) IN AMAKUSA, WESTERN KYUSHU, JAPAN
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 30–41, January 2002
How to Cite
Shirakihara, M., Shirakihara, K., Tomonaga, J. and Takatsuki, M. (2002), A RESIDENT POPULATION OF INDO-PACIFIC BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS ADUNCUS) IN AMAKUSA, WESTERN KYUSHU, JAPAN. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 30–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01016.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 18 January 2000 Accepted: 5 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!