Current address: Laboratoire de Biologie et Environnement Marins, E. A. 3168, Université de La Rochelle, Avenue Michel Crépeau, 17 000 La Rochelle, France. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSESSMENT OF ARGOS LOCATION ACCURACY FROM SATELLITE TAGS DEPLOYED ON CAPTIVE GRAY SEALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 156–166, January 2002
How to Cite
Vincent, C., Mcconnell, B. J., Ridoux, V. and Fedak, M. A. (2002), ASSESSMENT OF ARGOS LOCATION ACCURACY FROM SATELLITE TAGS DEPLOYED ON CAPTIVE GRAY SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 156–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01025.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 10 July 2000 Accepted: 30 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!