Current address: % National Environmental Research Institute, Frederiksborgvej 399, P. O. Box 358, DK-Roskilde, Denmark; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAUL-OUT ACTIVITY OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA) DETERMINED FROM SATELLITE TELEMETRY
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 167–181, January 2002
How to Cite
Born, E. W., Teilmann, J. and Riget, F. (2002), HAUL-OUT ACTIVITY OF RINGED SEALS (PHOCA HISPIDA) DETERMINED FROM SATELLITE TELEMETRY. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 167–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01026.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 9 May 2000 Accepted: 9 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!