Current address: Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans, P. O. Box 1000, Mont-Joli, Quebec G5H 3Z4, Canada.
DIET-TISSUE FRACTIONATION OF STABLE CARBON AND NITROGEN ISOTOPES IN PHOCID SEALS
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 182–193, January 2002
How to Cite
Lesage, V., Hammill, M. O. and Kovacs, K. M. (2002), DIET-TISSUE FRACTIONATION OF STABLE CARBON AND NITROGEN ISOTOPES IN PHOCID SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 182–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01027.x
Current address: Norwegian Polar Institute, N-9296 Tromsø, Norway.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 29 May 2000 Accepted: 10 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!