Current address: Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute, 6295 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821-8043, U. S. A.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROWTH OF BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS) FROM THE INDIAN RIVER LAGOON SYSTEM, FLORIDA, U. S. A.
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 348–357, April 2002
How to Cite
Stolen, M. K., Odell, D. K. and Barros, N. B. (2002), GROWTH OF BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS) FROM THE INDIAN RIVER LAGOON SYSTEM, FLORIDA, U. S. A. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 348–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01042.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 15 September 2000. Accepted: 28 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!