Hoyt, E. 2000. Whale watching 2000: Worldwide tourism numbers, expenditures, and expanding socioeconomic benefits. 157 pp. Available from International Fund for Animal Welfare IFAW, 411 Main Street, Yarmouthport, MA 02675-1822 USA.
UNDERWATER NOISE OF WHALE-WATCHING BOATS AND POTENTIAL EFFECTS ON KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA), BASED ON AN ACOUSTIC IMPACT MODEL
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 394–418, April 2002
How to Cite
Erbe, C. (2002), UNDERWATER NOISE OF WHALE-WATCHING BOATS AND POTENTIAL EFFECTS ON KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA), BASED ON AN ACOUSTIC IMPACT MODEL. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 394–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01045.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 3 October 2000. Accepted: 7 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!