Present address: NOAA/NOS/CCEHBR, 219 Fort Johnson, Charleston, South Carolina 29412, U.S.A.
RESIDENCE PATTERNS OF BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS) IN THE STONO RIVER ESTUARY, CHARLESTON COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 879–892, October 2002
How to Cite
Zolman, E. S. (2002), RESIDENCE PATTERNS OF BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS) IN THE STONO RIVER ESTUARY, CHARLESTON COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA, U.S.A. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 879–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01079.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 22 December 1998 Accepted: 8 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!