Minerals Management Service, Environmental Studies Section, 949 E. 36th Avenue, Room 308, Anchorage, Alaska 99508–4363, U.S.A.
LENGTH-MASS AND TOTAL BODY LENGTH OF ADULT FEMALE SEA OTTERS IN PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND BEFORE AND AFTER THE EXXON VALDEZ OIL SPILL
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 977–993, October 2002
How to Cite
Rotterman, L. M. and Monnett, C. (2002), LENGTH-MASS AND TOTAL BODY LENGTH OF ADULT FEMALE SEA OTTERS IN PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND BEFORE AND AFTER THE EXXON VALDEZ OIL SPILL. Marine Mammal Science, 18: 977–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2002.tb01086.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 29 January 1998 Accepted: 19 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!