CAUSES OF MORTALITY IN CALIFORNIA SEA OTTERS DURING PERIODS OF POPULATION GROWTH AND DECLINE
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 198–216, January 2003
How to Cite
Estes, JamesA., Hatfield, B. B., Ralls, K. and Ames, J. (2003), CAUSES OF MORTALITY IN CALIFORNIA SEA OTTERS DURING PERIODS OF POPULATION GROWTH AND DECLINE. Marine Mammal Science, 19: 198–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2003.tb01102.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 6 January 2002 Accepted: 8 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!