Present address: Geo-Marine, Inc., 550 East 15th Street, Plano, Texas 75074, U.S.A.
MOVEMENTS AND DIVE BEHAVIOR OF TWO STRANDED, REHABILITATED LONG-FINNED PILOT WHALES (GLOBICEPHALA MELAS) IN THE NORTHWEST ATLANTIC
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 232–239, January 2003
How to Cite
Nawojchik, R., Aubin, D. J. St. and Johnson, A. (2003), MOVEMENTS AND DIVE BEHAVIOR OF TWO STRANDED, REHABILITATED LONG-FINNED PILOT WHALES (GLOBICEPHALA MELAS) IN THE NORTHWEST ATLANTIC. Marine Mammal Science, 19: 232–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2003.tb01105.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 27 June 2001 Accepted: 26 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!