NEW INFORMATION ON THE NATURAL HISTORY, DISTRIBUTION, AND SKULL SIZE OF THE EXTINCT (?) WEST INDIAN MONK SEAL, MONACHUS TROPICALIS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 297–317, April 2003
How to Cite
Adam, P. J. and Garcia, G. G. (2003), NEW INFORMATION ON THE NATURAL HISTORY, DISTRIBUTION, AND SKULL SIZE OF THE EXTINCT (?) WEST INDIAN MONK SEAL, MONACHUS TROPICALIS. Marine Mammal Science, 19: 297–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2003.tb01110.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 21 November 2001 Accepted: 28 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!